Need Portable Appliance Testing?
Get Plugged into Compliance and Get Your Free Consultation and Quote! We’ll offer you a personalised and jargon free, consultation of your business requirements for any of the following areas:
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
- Air Quality & Thermal Environment
- Water Quality & Legionella
- Asbestos & Other Hazardous Materials
- Noise Exposure
- Lighting Levels
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
PAT testing or portable appliance testing was established to allow companies to conform to the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989. The purpose of this pat testing legislation was to ensure that precautions are taken in the workplace to prevent the risk of death or personal injury from electrical appliances.
TM Facilities Services Ltd is a UK PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing) company that allows companies and organisation to comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989. We provide accurate and safe PAT testing services across the UK.
TM Facilities Services Ltd have many years of experience as professional PAT testers and use the latest PAT testing equipment that is accurately calibrated. The portable appliance testing is carried out by fully qualified specialist PAT testing engineers.
What is the required PAT Testing Frequency?
The portable appliance testing frequency depends on a number of factors including the type and class of the equipment, the working environment and how often the equipment is used and maintained. The PAT testing frequency is determined by the risk of the appliance becoming faulty. Please contact us for a more information about the required portable appliance testing frequency for your company.
What are the PAT Testing Prices?
To get an accurate cost of PAT testing for your company, please book a free consultation to establish a bespoke PAT testing prices package. The PAT testing costs will depend on the number of appliances that you company requires PAT testing.
Book Your Free PAT test Consultation and Quote Today!
- A fast no nonsense service including a simple straight forward costing structure with no hidden charges
- Highly qualified field based engineers working to assured standards
- Each job has a contract manager whom you can contact directly
- A team of customer focused head office staff trained in the delivery of first class service at all times
Book Your Free Consultation and Quote Today